Motown Exclusive Christmas Party at Multiple High-End Hotel Venues
Experience a memorable Motown themed Christmas party at one of our luxurious 4 & 5-star hotel venues, including renowned brands like Hilton, Marriott, Leonardo Royal, and Four Seasons. Our private party package can accommodate 100 – 600 guests, with shared parties available for smaller groups.
Motown Exclusive Christmas Party Package Details
- From £100+VAT per person
- Various venues available depending on group size
- Locations in London and across the UK
Standard Motown Tribute Themed Party Package Includes:
- Glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Three-course meal
- Half bottle of wine per guest
- Live Motown tribute band after dinner
- Motown themed decoration
- Glitter face painting
- Photo booth
- Casino tables
About the Decoration and Entertainment
Our Motown themed parties feature a stage/dance floor decorated with giant Motown props, mood lighting, and LED centerpieces, all created by trusted suppliers like EPH Creative. Explore our photo gallery to see how our events are designed.
Our live party band will captivate guests with amazing covers of Motown favorites. The bands in our package have a minimum five-piece lineup, with options to add extra musicians for an additional cost.
- Casino tables: Blackjack and roulette tables are included for friendly competition. Gambling is just for fun, with paper money and casino chips provided.
- Photo booth: Unlimited trips to the photo booth are included, providing double prints for guests to take home as souvenirs.
- Glitter face painters: Add sparkle to the night with sophisticated, sparkly designs from our face painters, available after dinner.
Our Motown Tribute Party Venues
We work with a wide range of venues to provide the best package for your group. Once you inquire, we’ll ask a few questions about your group and provide a fixed price per head, including venue hire, food, drinks, decoration, music, and entertainment.
- Glass of Prosecco included on arrival
- Half bottle of wine per guest included in the package
- Drink tokens available on request
- Full cash bar available throughout the night
- Jugs of iced water provided on each table
- Contact us to discuss your drinks package
Our private events can be tailored to your needs. However, an example schedule for this event is as follows:
- 7.30pm – Guests arrive for Prosecco welcome drink
- 8.00pm – Dinner is served
- 10.00pm – Entertainment and dancing begin with live party band (approximate time)
- 12.00am – Live band finishes
- 12.30am – Background music finishes
- 1.00am – Carriages
Please treat the above as a guide rather than an exact schedule.
Michelle Klein4 months ago
We had an amazing time! Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the murder mystery put on by West End Events. Everything was really well organised and all they took care of everything. Thank you so much for such a fun evening. Would definitely highly recommend using your company as you made so easy for us.
Adria Reeves5 months ago
I booked the Great Gatsby shared Christmas party for our small team this year through West End Events, and I’m so glad I did! The booking process was very easy and all the food and entertainment is taken care of for you – we just had to get our outfits sorted and turn up! They are very responsive to questions/messages and easy to work with. I very much recommend them! Comments about the event from my team include: It was a great night, the Gatsby Girls were excellent. Food excellent and tables well presented. It was lovely to have the casino which added to the fun of the evening. The location and venue were great…as were the flapper girls and entertainment. I really enjoyed the night. The band were superb and loved the gambling!
Klim L6 months ago
We just had an amazing Christmas party in Leonardo Hotel Tower Bridge!!! Everything was great; the entertainment was just enough, the live band was performing at its best and the service was good and well organised. It was a shared experience with other companies which we prefer. Our company has 70 people and it is more fun to have a huge event where you can also meet other people. It felt like a proper Gala event :) The tables were well spaced out and it didn't feel squeezed or packed. Our sales manager Ryan Young was very helpful and he managed to get us some extra last minute tickets. The event management was efficient, always replied to all emails within a few minutes and they help me to find the event that was suitable for the budget, place and time. Loved it!!! Thank you West End Events ❤
Daniel Phelps3 months ago
West End Events helped me to organise a 1920s themed murder mystery evening at a Bristol hotel. They were excellent with their communication and, in particular, chased the venue for me when they were a bit slow coming up with details, which really took some of the stress off. I would definitely use them again.
Justin Hollis6 months ago
The West End Team performed spectacularly. They were informative leading up to the event. They accommodated specific needs without issue. The operation ran smoothly, and the team took all the stress out of the evening. Everyone at our company enjoyed the theme, decoration, the band, paparazzi and the whole party. Well done, we will be back!